FASS Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System Class 8 Semi Universal 140GPH
FASS Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System Class 8 Semi Universal 140GPH (IND180F140G) Part No: IND180F140G
The FASS Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket filtration System in the diesel industry. Rated at 140 gallons per hour and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A, this System is backed by our 1 million mile/5 year warranty.
Our Industrial Series System offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection System, effectively extending the life of your injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter, and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
Simply put, Industrial Series Diesel Fuel Systems are the superior filtration solution on the market. Here at FASS Diesel Fuel Systems, we focus on perfecting the complete System-taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to release new products.
Thanks to this extreme focus on engineering, our motors have a failure rating under 2 percent, and unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems. Additionally, our Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System eliminates the need to purchase and install a dedicated fuel return line kit-which can reduce the installation time by 50 percent or more.
- FASS Extreme Water Separator removes over 99 percent of the water in diesel fuel along with removing dirt, rust, and all other particulates down to 2 microns absolute. Traditional water separators lose filtration efficiency as flow rates increase while the FASS Extreme Water Separator remains highly efficient at removing contaminants.
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team here at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel Systems. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high-quality military Spec'd Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation System on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also prevents stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Continuous Fuel Polishing (CFP) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by repeatedly circulating the fuel within the Extreme Water Separator prior to the fuel being sent to the fuel injection System. This process ensures that your diesel engine is supplied with the purest diesel fuel possible.
IND-140G System Features:
- FASS air separation port ties into OEM engine fuel return
- No need to purchase an additional fuel line kit
- Preset 16 PSI fuel pressure
- 140 Gallons Per Hour flow rating
- Removes water, air and debris from diesel fuel
- 2 Micron filtration rating
- Protects and extends the life of your injectors
- Improved cold weather starts
- Decreases carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide emissions
- 1/2 inch fuel lines and ports
- Fuel mileage improvement
- Improved fuel volume delivery
- Smoother engine idle
- Optional electric heater ports
- Optional fuel pressure gauge port
- 1 Million Mile / 5 Year Warranty
- 30,000-mile filter life expectancy
- Quietest motor on the market