Tameless Performance Return Policy
Returning a product, CORE, or exchanging an item? Tameless Performance is here to assist you. To get started, just fill out the form (LOCATED HERE). If your request is approved, we will send you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and detailed instructions for your return. It's important to remember that an RMA is necessary for all returns and must be clearly written on the outer shipping carton. With Tameless Performance, we strive to make the process as straightforward and convenient as possible.
To facilitate a smooth return process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Ensure that returns are packed securely in an external shipping box.
- Avoid writing on the product packaging. All markings should only be on the outer shipping box.
- Packages that arrive without a Return Authorization Number clearly displayed on the outer carton will not be accepted.
- Eligible items must reach Tameless Performance within 30 days of the product's receipt by the customer, as verified by UPS Tracking information.
- The returned product should be in a new, re-saleable state, complete with original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, and so forth.
- Upon arrival, all returns will undergo inspection. Tameless Performance reserves the right to refuse credit or assess a restocking fee of 25% at our discretion.
- Original shipping costs and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customers bear the responsibility for return shipping costs.
- Products may only be returned for a refund, store credit, or an exchange for the same item. Exchange for a different part number is not allowed.
Please note that credit will not be granted under the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
- The product has been installed and/or used.
- The product was damaged during attempted installation and/or use.
- The product is returned without its original box, manual, and/or parts.
- The seal on electrical parts has been broken.
- The product's serial number doesn't match the one originally shipped to the buyer.
- Tameless Performance deems the product non-resalable due to the customer's handling of the product.
Tameless Performance will accept core credit returns within 30 days of the original purchase. Core returns after 30 days will be considered at Tameless Performance's discretion and may result in no credit.
The Return Form is (LOCATED HERE). Once you have filled out the form, please email Sales@tamelessperformance.com to start this process. Your email subject line should read "Core Return Form+ [Your Order Number]." Tameless Performance will provide you with an RMA number and detailed return instructions via email. Please await these shipment instructions before dispatching any cores, as many cores are sent directly to the manufacturer.
We recommend using a carrier offering package tracking to ensure your product is returned safely and promptly. Shipping costs incurred in sending the core will not be reimbursed. Once inspected, the core's original invoiced value will be credited to the credit card used for the product purchase.
Please ensure all fluids are drained from the core, if any. The returned core must be of the same make, model, type, and part number. Salvage or junkyard cores will not be accepted. Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit.