2013-2018 Freedom Street HD Series 6.7L Cummins Common Rail Long Block
Our Freedom Street HD Series is perfect for severe duty or heaving heavy towing applications up to 700 HP. Machined and assembled in our state-of-the-art Freedom Racing Engine shop, our engines are remanufactured with the critical upgrades to the common problem areas and includes upgraded stainless hardware kit. Fully blueprinted with all clearances exceeding factory specifications.
- Reconditioned block that is decked, bored, torque plate honed, align honed, pressure tested, and painted black.
- Aftermarket Heavy Duty Connecting rods
- New pistons and rings
- New ARP main studs and hardened main dowels
- Reconditioned factory crankshaft
- Reconditioned factory camshaft
- New H Series main and rod bearings
- New Cummins tappets
- Includes Fluidampr with full power kit and 5/16” dowel installed in crank snout
- New Cummins oil pump
- New Cummins oil cooler
- New oil pressure relief valve and regulator spring
- New engine oil pan
- New freeze plugs in all block locations
- New front and rear main seals with wear sleeve
- New lower gasket kits
- New head gasket
- ARP625 head studs
- Freedom Series Street HD Cylinder Head
SHIPPING AND CORE CHARGE
* A core charge is included with the purchase and all customers should review our LONG BLOCK CORE CHARGE AND ACCEPTANCE POLICY in advance.
* Freight for your order is not included in the price. You will be contacted by a Customer Support Representative to schedule the most cost effective freight to your location. This will be invoiced separately.
* Proper valve lashing is required. Back off adjusters on rocker arms during installation or damage will occur to the cylinder head and/or piston to valve contact may occur.
Buyer MUST complete the Warranty Registration Form within 30 days of purchase or warranty will be VOID. To complete the registration, follow the QR code included with your engine package or go to: www.fleeceperformance.com/engineregistration. Buyer must accept the terms of the Limited Warranty including coverages and exclusions provided by Fleece Performance Engineering.
Buyer must retain all records and documented proof of adherence to the published Engine Break-in Procedure.